December 21, 2016

We're Still Here

We hope everyone is having a good holiday season. Here, we are in the middle of running our holiday light show. Just under 10,000 lights all correographed to music. Its always fun chatting with our visitors.

Yes, its been a while since we've posted. Quite frankly 2016 has been a terrible year. A few months ago we lost one of our precious Springer Spaniels to cancer. She had been with us about ten years and was ten months away from her 14th birthday. Then there is the November nightmare.

Our own spanking activities have diminished greatly.  Oh occasionally Cora will instruct me to bend over for a few swats from on of her paddles or I might hop on her lap which usually results in a session with one of her Ebony Hairbrushes and/or the OTK Spanking Paddle.  I guess that we have been preoccupied with things that really aren't that important in the long run.

I've been amazed by the number of comments we received over the past few months even though we haven't been active. I thought I'd answer a few, esecially those which contained questions:

On December 12 Anonymous commented that his wife uses similar disciplinary methods as we have described here. He related that he gets paddled a minimum of once a week with her Spencer paddle, at least 40 swats. Oh, and she insists he wear panties, too.

On November 25 Martin mentioned the long handled bath brush that his wife uses and how much she loves to use it. I'm familiar with those and yes, it can really produce a sting with a minimum of effort. Also they seem to be easier to find that a traditional wood hairbrush. Oh, and he's another one who is pantied when spanked. Seems to be a trend.

On November 22 Phil asked if the Nu-West/Leda hairbrushes are still available. In some of my last correspondence with Leon I think he mentioned that they had found a box of them and had made them available until the stock ran out. We purchased a couple more of them. I'm sure that they are no longer available.
Cora With One of Her Nu-West/Leda Hairbrushes

On November 20 PL commented on a gift of a wooden hairbrush that his wife received from a friend. Apparently he gets a monthly review and indicated that she used it during one of those sessions and that she was very pleased with it. On the other hand PL reported that it even more painful that a paddle. Welcome to the hairbrushed hubby club!

On October 24 Anonyumous indicated that he things Cora should light up my fanny far more frequently. I agree!

On October 21 Jonathan came up with a great saying: "A paddle is dandy but a hairbrush is always handy". Actually at our house both are always handy but I love the thought. And there just seems to be something special about the connection between a hairbrush and the woman who owns it.

On August 8 Vanessa said, "Too many hairbrushes is sort of like ... too many shoes. Not possible". I couldn't agree more and Cora has both lots of shoes (including those sexy classic pumps) and hairbrushes.
Too Many Hairbrushes?  NOT

On June 20 OTKloverjohn suggested that Cora get me some bright red panties to match the color of my bottom after a spanking. I think I have mentioned that Cora has discovered that she loves spanking me while I'm wearing panties. However, the panties usually come down eventually. And my 'panty drawer' contains quite a number of them many of the my favorite color, red. One of our readers even mentioned that he wears red panties as a signal to his wife that he is interested in being spanked by her. I have been rather surprised at the number of men who openly admit to wearing panties.

And finally on March 28 Alfred asked for any ideas or directions on how to find a maintenance spanking partner. Well, in my opinion many women today are open to all kinds of things and what might have been looked as weird or strange a few years ago may now be acceptable. So I'd suggest just talking about it.  Take the risk.  What's the worst that could happen. In my case I brought up my desire and need to be disciplined by Cora just after we met. Life is just too short to waste time not getting what you want.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back you two have been missed hope you start posting again. I'm surprised at your comment about men wearing panties. I have been wearing them for years and from what I hear I'll have some new ones in my stocking this year. R loves to start warm up spanking OTK with panties up, then she will pull them to my knees for more warm up this time bare. Then they will come off and I get up and am told to assume a different position and how she wants my bottom displayed then the real spanking begins. For me I find wearing panties more comfortable than cotton underwear. And when that is all I have on R always has a big smile looking at me.
archedone

Our Bottoms Burn said...

Good to know you and Cora are still kicking, even if spankings have been on the slim side this year. No hairbrushes here, they are banned. We do have lots of panties and paddle pops tho. Will post about Red Panty Days soon.

vanessachaland said...

That's a lot of lights. :)

Anonymous said...

Great. Hope to see more fun....Lady Cora should make you wear nighties too

Baxter said...

Missed your blogs. Glad you are both well and do some spanking.

Baxter

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see you back.
Here's hoping the new year is better.
Which panty brand do you prefer?

Njspank said...

Hi

We have written about this before but being in panties for a spankings is heaven.
Regards
Ron